Wednesday, January 04, 2012

it's been how long? ::slaps forehead::

Too long.  That's how long.
No more using "there's nothing interesting to write about" as an excuse.
New Year's resolution... we're getting this baby back on track... if it ever was really "on track" in the first place?
I think I need to write.  My grandmother always tells me I need to.  Just write.  Even if no one ever reads it.  Especially if no one ever reads it.  It's time I listened to that smart lady.

Okay, okay... so not to make self-defeating excuses (already), but it IS my bedtime.  So rather than play catch-up in one glorious, multi-hour spew of information, I am going to break it up into manageable chunks (as teacher does for students, so teacher does for herself).  For tonight, I changed my header to match my domain name (seemed logical) and updated my "Reads" a bit. I shall return at a more reasonable hour.

Let's do this.
More later.  Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment